An effective, carefully researched keyword strategy is the foundation for your SEO in-page, on-page, and off-page. Prospects won’t find your site if you aren’t convincing search engines that you have what they want. A strong keyword strategy tailored to the way your target market thinks ensures that you appear when and where you should when your customers are looking for what you have to offer.
NCS uses deep analysis of consumer search behavior to create a vastly more effective competitive keyword strategy consisting of 30 terms segmented into primary, secondary, and tertiary lists.
This is the minimum a website needs to merely have a chance to show up in search results. It gets a site indexed to some extent with Google, Bing and Yahoo and gets the site pins on essential maps and basic search engine listings.
- In-page SEO
- Keyword incorporation
- Meta title optimization
- Meta description optimization
- ALT tag optimization
- Submission to search engines
- Composition of SEO-Optimized Content
- Claim, set-up and optimize critical directories
- Recommended next step
SEO Essentials focuses on structuring your website to increase your SERP (Search Engine Results Page) ranking and includes audits that support both in- and on-page improvements to convert visitors to leads. This is a critical component, because without it, not only do you limit your site's ability to serve you, you're also unable to track the effectiveness of your website.
Through the website optimization of SEO Essentials Setup, your site will be able to follow visitor journeys so you know how many leads you are getting, what's working, and what's not.
This structure holds NCS accountable in that you'll know whether what we're doing for you is working or not through enhanced reporting. We stand by our work and will make reasonable adjustments as necessary to ensure your ongoing success.
This annual subscription service (with a minimum of 1 year required) provides ongoing analysis of and regular reporting for:
- SERP Ranking - Where does your site rank on search results pages?
- Backlink Scoring - Are links to your site helping or harming you?
- Call to Action (CTA) Effectiveness - Are you getting leads from your website's forms and other engagement elements?
- Website Optimization - Is your website structure helping to convince search engines that you should be on page one?
- Site audit
- SERP Ranking audit
- Keyword audit
- Backlink audit
- Call to action effectiveness
- Call-to-click results
- Click for directions results
- Report of findings and needed updates
- Follow-up report after changes
- Client consultation
- Recommended next step
SEO Essentials: Subscription
- Setup: $539
Up to 2 hours