Success Roadmap - Online, Offline and Into the Future
Our Marketing Plans are based on research specific to your industry. We delve into competitive analysis and best practices to make intelligence-based strategy and process recommendations. Your Marketing Plan is a comprehensive marketing roadmap to your current and future success with the flexibility to be adjusted as new opportunities and technologies become available.
Your Marketing Plan is rich with processes, education, and additional recommendations. Because we offer training, you and your staff could learn to manage it on your own if you have the time and resources available to do so.
While we would like to partner with you for your success over the long term, we would consider it the ultimate success if our services helped you outgrow our small agency! The Marketing Plan is the first step in achieving that goal.
- We review current online competitive positioning and both on and offline marketing efforts and their effectiveness. We identify assets, strengths, weaknesses. We research your industry's best marketing practices. We compose competitor profiles and what you can learn from them. We determine most profitable target audience(s).
- Industry historical and recent trends and how they are relevant for you.
- Identify competition, their strengths and weaknesses, and what makes them successful
- Determine ideal/most profitable target market while laying the foundation to develop customer personas
- Explore the possibility of complementary busiensses that you could align with for mutual benefit
- Recommended next step
- Unique Selling Proposition (USP), Customer Profiles, Overview of Data-Based Online & Offline Distribution Recommendations, Potential Strategic Alliances and/or Affiliate Opportunities, Define Measurement Tools for Marketing Channels (where possible), Custom Marketing Calendar, Training.
- Hashtag Strategy
- Define Your Marketing Goals and Assets
- Competitive Summary
- Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Overview of Data-Based Online & Offline Distribution Recommendations
- Multi-Channel Marketing Strategies
- Sales Flow Education
- Potential Strategic Alliances and/or Affiliate Opportunities
- Define Measurement Tools for Marketing Channels
- Custom Marketing Calendar
- Consulting & collaboration
- Recommended next step
Additional marketing services are available. Call for details.