Northern Computer Service
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI
  • Northern Computer Service, Minocqua, WI

Web Design

Woodruff Wisconsin Northern Computer Service, Computer Sales, computer service, web and graphic designBoost your business revenue with an effectively built web site. The Internet generates $100 billion dollars of revenue each day for companies that provide their services on line. Don't miss out! Regardless of what you're selling, 500 million people are buying on the Internet every day. Many of them could be looking for you! If you're not selling online, YOU'RE LOSING REVENUE!

Want to list your inventory on the Internet and accept credit cards or Echecks from Internet customers? We integrate online shopping carts and merchant accounts! We can integrate your PayPal merchant account! Have a different merchant account? We can integrate that too! Start selling and accepting credit cards on your web site today!

We provide a wide variety of web site building services. We can help you obtain your own domain name (www. yoursite. com), help design your site, build your web pages, integrate your real estate listings, create your online photo albums, establish your message board forums, host your web site on our robust Internet web servers, and more. We also provide Email services (web-based, POP3, and IMAP)

Whatever your personal or business web site needs may be, Northern Computer Service can help.

NCS uses the highly supported Drupal and Joomla frameworks, which have a large community base with large engineering teams supporting the products world-wide. Updates and security patches are commonly released for Drupal and Joomla, keeping these frameworks current with web technology and patched to fix constant security threats.

Joomla and Drupal are not proprietary platforms, meaning files can easily be transferred from one server to another and the site content can be accessed from just about anywhere. Joomla and Drupal have an easy to use back end interface. An administrator can log in from any computer with internet access. With minimal training an administrator can learn how to update 80% of a site’s content. The other 20% is within the master coding of the site.